About MeAndrew J. Lynch, P.E. received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from University of Texas at Austin in 2007 , Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Rice University in 2009 and Masters in Computer Science from Rice University in 2011. His 1st masters work focused on pipe inspection robotics in the Robotics and Intelligent Systems (RiSYS lab) under Dr. Fathi Ghorbel. Andrew's second masters work in computer science was under supervision of Prof. James McLurkin in the Multi-Robot Systems Lab (MRSL). In 2012, Andrew Lynch became a Texas Professional Engineer and continues to work at Sparx Engineering.
Lynch has worked on various projects with RAS-UT-Austin, Applied Research Labs, BP, CMU FRC and NASA-JSC. He is a also an alumni of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and Eta Kappa NU (HKN - EE Honor Society). On his free time, Lynch designs autonomous robots and volunteers as a mentor in high-school robotics for VEX and FIRST.
- Professional Engineer (License #113058) - 2012
- Computer Science (M.S.) at Rice University - 2011
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S.) at Rice University - 2009
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.) at University of Texas at Austin - 2007
- Cinco Ranch High School - 2003 (Katy, Texas)